Monday, March 19, 2012

Life as I know it :)

Hey everybody!
 so this afternoon when I got home from school, i got the crazy idea to start a blog :) so here we go! I'll try to get on here to post pictures and tell everybody about whats going on with my life, and what wild and crazy adventures i'm on! ;)  I'm finishing up my senior year of high school and am VERY ready to be outa there! I'm headed to MSU Bozeman in the fall to join my best friends Nevada and Hannah :) Watch out BOZEMAN!!!!  life is great here at the Houlihan Ranch, mom and I are just doing what we always have done, keeping busy with all the horses and such :) This summer is lookin' like a good one! i'm gonna travel with dad and take several horses and get LOTS of Roping in :) hope everybody enjoys the blog! more to come! 
~Reata

2 comments:

  1. Excited about all your adventures Ms Reata!
    Best Wishes~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not crazy at all. Writing/blogging is a great opportunity to put your experiences, both good and bad, into a perspective and framework that will help you stay grounded even when you don't feel it. Enjoy your senior year and Go Bobcats!

    ReplyDelete